Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mixed emotions. ♥


He was in the hallway, smiling at me.
He was on facebook, smiling at me.
He was in my phone, smiling at me.
He was in class, smiling at me.

He smiled at me everyday, but I ignored him, until now, when my heart skips a beat when he joins my online friends, or even glances in my direction.

This is a new meaning of life I have. I no longer dress to impress the others, I dress to impress him, and only him. Now, he doesn't look my way. Now, he doesn't test me. Now, he's not in my classes. I go out of my way too smile at him. I wish he would realize it. >.<
X's and O's, Hannah. ♥

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Like your suddenly a ghost, asking yourself what did I do? Feel the same.

    hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll notice you, I promise. Just wait. =)

    PS: Sorry I've been such a sucky follower of the late. =/ (I love how that rhymes.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he can't notice you then something is seriously wrong with him. Your amazing! =) Lots of endless love<3

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.