Saturday, February 12, 2011

Secret's out, that I just might care about you, ♥

I'm sorry, guys. I really am. You all must be sick of my complaining and shit. I would be. Truth is, I think I'm going to have to start healing soon. I just might be done with him. You remember all of the guys I told you about within the past year? None of them matter. I've been in love with Michael for two and a half years. You don't just recover from that fast, but I'm going to try.

HANNAH'S PLAN OF RECOVERY
1.)FIND A HOT GUY, AND GO AFTER HIM.
2.)BE SINGLE FOR A WHILE.
3.)GO ON A SPA DAY WITH MY BEST FRIENDS.
4.)STOP PLAYING SAD MUSIC.
5.)BE SOCIAL WITH PEOPLE OTHER THAN THE SEVEN CLOSE FRIENDS I SPEND ALL OF MY TIME WITH
6.)DELETE HIM FROM FACEBOOK SO UNNECESSARY CREEPING DOESN'T HAPPEN.
7.)TRY FOR SCHOOL.
8.)USE THIS PASSION IN VOLLEYBALL.
9.)DON'T THINK ABOUT HIM.
10.)BE HAPPY. BE HAPPY. BE HAPPY.

The next time I post, I'll be happy. :) I promise. I'm getting back into commenting on all of you lovely's blogs. :) LOVE YOU ALL.
X's and O's, Hannah. ♥

6 comments:

  1. I feel you, I broke up with my ex 4 yrs ago and I can't seem to let him go... But as time past it gets a bit easier. Hold your head up and keep busy! Goodluck.



    Beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT plan of recovery. It's good to be single..it really is ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!! Don't forget to think positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i feel the same way about a guy, too. i feel your pain, 'cause it is real... i wonder if it really is love.
    but i can see him and me together. because it's not just about flirting and that stuff, it's the fact that he listens to me like nobody else. you know?
    ...my 100th post is coming up, and it would be amazing if i had everyone comment and read it :) if there's anything you'd like for me to post, i could use all the help i can get. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great plan! Now stick to it! :) Lot's of luck and love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sry!!! X'x and O's to ya!!!!



    <3

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.