Friday, May 20, 2011

This time last year, things were so different.



We were talking then. We were texting, calling, Skyping, everything. We walked the halls together. I always told you to come to my locker, but then I’d be too nervous and back out last minute. I’d never leave my phone unattended, I just wanted to talk to you. Things got rocky, then, much better. We told each other how we felt, and it was amazing. I was nervous, but at the same time relieved. I just wanted things to be normal. It seems like it was forever ago, and that I was so young. I was scared to talk to you in real life, because technology had ruled our relationship. Now, I’d do anything to kiss you hard, hold your hand, and do all of things I missed out on. I’m sorry. I wish I could take these things back, but I can’t. The only thing I can do now is wait, and I’ll do that forever.

I can’t move on. No one makes me feel the way you did. I miss you; I miss us. ♥

X's and O's, Hannah. ♥

1 comment:

  1. This is so bittersweet, I'm so sorry darling.
    And thank you so, so much for the comment on my blog. Of course, I'm always here for you too.

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.