Saturday, November 5, 2011

“She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.”

I'm so embarrassed. I'm looking at my blog right now and it's such a sad sight. The fact that I have let the weeds get over grown, the paint is chipping, and the front porch is vacant, I feel awful. I used to dedicate my life to this place. I came here and talked about my life more than I did to friends. I told you more than anyone what was going on in my life, and no I've turned my back on all of you. I'm sorry.

Do you ever feel unappreciated? Do you ever feel as though you try to do your very best, and it's never good enough? Like, you're trying and trying so hard just to be looked over? I feel that way in so many aspects of my life right now, it's unruly. If I had to tell you all one thing, it's that you're beautiful, and deserve the absolute best. I didn't see this. I let my inner demon come out and make me believe as though I wasn't worth anything.

I self harmed, I was depressed, reclusive, and most of all, ashamed. I let some fucking boy get the best of me. Damn him. He miss treated me so awfully, and he still doesn't know the whole story. I'll love him forever, but I hate him more.

On a happier note, I'm writing again. It feel absolutely perfect. You'll see it on selves ;) Want a sneak peek?
1.) We all have that one ex…

That we gave way too many chances to, that one ex that you honestly thought you’d get married and have kids with so you named your children and thought so much about the future. You truly thought that you’d have that future together, but as time passes, things changed. No matter how much you thought it was going to last forever, I guess sometimes you have to get really hurt in order to really appreciate the next one.

I'm feeling better, and I'm with someone new now. His name is Cole. I really like him. He's perfect. (:
I love you all, you're gorgeous. <3
X's and O's, Hannah.♥

1 comment:

  1. Boys aren't worth your tears, sweetie. And remember, when it seems like everything's terrible...writing is always there to save you =)

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.