Saturday, July 31, 2010

I think I'm content, finally.

As a human, it is in our nature to want. We want love, we crave sex, we need food and water, and in order to survive, we must breathe in oxygen. As a teenager, those aren't my top priorities. I want a hot, popular boyfriend, I want to kiss him, alot, I want to be model skinny, and in order to survive, I need facebook, my phone, magazines, best friends and family. Is that wrong? To just want, and want, and want? Yes! Because there are children starving, animals being abused, and adults trying to provide for families out their. I just spent $2,000 on a Marc by Marc Jacobs hand bag for school and all I could think about at the register is how good it would look with my new Jimmy Choos. I'm taking it back and getting a full refund and donating it to a charity, ASAP. X's and O's, Hannah. ♥

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree with you and am so happy your giving that money to charity. That's so kind, and I'm very proud and inspired by you =) Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you don't know me but I found your blog on Lisi Harrison's website. It was the first one I found and that last post was so sad and inspiring so I followed you :)
    -B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of u for donating the money instead. i think it's crazy to spend 2,000 dollars on a bag, personally, because in the end, it doesn't really matter.
    u seem like a good person, Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cool I agree. but I believe it is okay to treat your self once and a while it is okay to have nice things but you should recognize what other people are dealing with and make an effort to help them. As I was saying can ya'll please read, follow and comment on my blog:http://theitgirlblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.