Sunday, August 1, 2010

At some point in our lives, we can't really figure out who we are.

In eighth grade, I was a a singer, that's it.


At eleven, I was an actress.


At twelve, I was a cheerleader, and way too blonde.

p.s.-this isn't me, just a random girl. (:

At thirteen, I was a tad emo, I guess.

P.s.- this also is not me. (:

Now, I'm me. I'm a girly girl, blonde, I'm popular, and a dancer and volleyball starter as a freshman. I don't know what you'd call me. But I'm me, and I know who I am. <3

2 comments:

  1. you know, this sounds so similar to one of my posts. it's funny how much you can change over the years, the differences and gaps so easy to define, put a finger on. i've decided that i don't need to be just one thing, i simply call my style this: Who Knows?
    i loved this post :) it's good that you know who you are, that's always important

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i agree jade checkout, comment, read , and follow my blog: http://theitgirlblogger.blogspot.com/ on my random page i am going to do a response to your post.

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.