Sunday, July 11, 2010

If you really knew me.

I want to see this show.
I wants this show to come to my school.
If it did, I'd say this:


"If you really knew me, you'd know that my parents are getting a divorce and I've contemplated intentionally hurting myself and killing myself because of it."


I'd always thought that the people who were thinking of the same things as I am are stupid, and are killing the people who mean most to them in the process, but maybe then my parents would realize that this is tearing me up inside. My mom is making me move out of my house and go with her to a trailer. I'm leaving the only house I've ever known and lived in. My dad is the kind of guy who never cries, but he cried to me yesterday, saying that he just want us to be happy, and he didn't want this. I don't either, believe me, daddy. My dad's really trying to stop this, but my mom says it's a little to late. I just wish I could say the same for myself, but I'm to scared. Maybe if I'm gone, then maybe they'll be able to fix everything and make things better for my sisters. I'm willing to sacrifice myself for my parent's relationship.

3 comments:

  1. Oh hun...I know how you feel. And I'm not just saying that because I do. There were many times where I just wanted to end my life but I didn't. It won't fix anything Hannah...it'll make things worse. You'll hurt the people who love you and your parents will think it's all there fault. Do you want that blame put on them? Please think about this thoroughly.You have a whole life to live. Don't end it. Lots of endless love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Really, I mean it. No. Killing yourself will do nothing but hurt your parents further. You know tht I lost my dad very recently. I could never sit by and watch somebody take themselves away from their family the same way my father was taken away from me.
    Life is hard. Sometimes life sucks. But it's always better than death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, my friend's cousin was in the same situation as you are now.. He killed himself. And let me tell you something, suicide hurts everyone around you. Everyone is left with two questions "why?" and "how could I have stopped it?"

    Trust me, don't do it.

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.