Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The bad and good.

Have you ever had one of those days when no matter what you do, something always fucks you? Well, it's been that kind of week. I have had to reschedule school shopping seven times, due to sports and other plans. Once I think that I have it all planned out, my mother realizes she has too work. Fucking great. Ugh, I don't know when I'm going now. Screw it, clothes aren't that important, are they? On the plus side, I did make it for volleyball! :D WOOHOOOOOOO!
X's and O's, Hannah. ♥

4 comments:

  1. I have a lot of bad days which is really sad. And congrats for making it on the volleyball team!
    >.< Rosalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though i already said it like a half hour ago... CONGRATULATIONS(: i <3 you (: you'll feeel better. im glad i at least made you laugh with my torturous joey story, (: <3 you and good luck with michael. must update me (:

    Lauren (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's been happening to me too. it can get so annoying, huh? yay, you made it on the volleyball team! comgrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on volleyball! And don't worry you'll go school shopping soon! Maybe you can call up a friend and you guys can go shopping on the weekend? Hope things work out! Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.