Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Sprinkle some love on your imagination. ♥
My dreams are:
1. to own a beautiful house with a garden full of different flowers and a wishing well, a rope swing that goes across the lake in the back yard, behind the small shed my kids use as a fort. This house will be big and white, with a roof right outside of my bedroom so that I can climb out at night and just think or write.
2. I want to be a writer. I want to write inspirational books and fiction books, all giving young girls the courage to be themselves. I want my books to be read by millions, all knowing my ability and what I have to aim for, and top.
3. I want my voice to be heard by millions through song. I want people to hear me sing, I want them to want to listen to me. I want them to come to my concerts and all of those who doubted me, ever, know my strengths.
4. I want to fund raise $1000 and donate it to the American Cancer Society in Memory of my grandmother, Mary Ann. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
5. I want to fund raise $1000 and donate it to the American Heart Association in Memory of my grandfather, Robert. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
6. I want to find raise $100 and donate it to the Human Society in my town.
7. I want to meet Justin Bieber, point blank.
8. I want to organize a recycling project in my community and some of the ones outside of my town.
9. Get an Outstanding Soloist award at a chorus competition.
10. GET JOEY TODAY! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥