Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby, I was naive, got lost in your eyes. ♥


W O W.
I'm seriously SO dissapointed with my blogging on here, it's ridiculous. Well, too those of you whom actually care about what's going on in my life, here it is: You all know Michael, right? Yeah, the guy I just dedicated an entire post too? Yeah, him. Well, he's been texting me and IMing me on Facebook nonstop for the past two days, but he's still with her. I told him, after realizing alot, that it wasn't fair to me, him or her for him to be talking to me while still with her. Now, you all know Geori, my best frined? Well, she was dating this guy, Logan, and while they were dating, he cyber-cheated on her by texting other girls. He hurt her. I lived secondhandedly through that pain. I'm not going to put anyone through that like she was. She was crushed. I'm not going to do that too her, no matter how much I like him. He's just a guy, and there are plenty more. I've grown up alot, and I wish that I remembered to come on more. :( I miss you guys. If you ever want to get in touch, My email is xo_hannah@live.com -I check it regularly, considering I have a BlackBerry Curve and it is set up to my email, so I get them like Text Messages. I'm also on Facebook, ask through Email. And Tumblr- http://xsandoshannah.tumblr.com/
Come see me. :)
X's and O's, Hannah. ♥

2 comments:

  1. I would always love to talk to you. So maybe I'll send you an e-mail over the holidays??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad that you decided to be the better person and do the right thing =) I have GOT to email you, seriously I do. Or if you want you can email me at tgirl242424@gmail.com *gosh I hate when you make embarrassing screen names but then you can't change it because then you would have to tell everyone who already has your email that you have a new one and...where am I going with this? Lolz sorry I'll stop blabbing now. Lots of endless love<3

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.