Sunday, January 23, 2011

GUESS WHO HAS AN AWESOME POST FOR YOU?

Yeah, that's me. :) Sorry for the all-caps, but it was necessary. Alright, a few things to clear up before I get started.
1.) I'm absolutely, positively, most deff. failing History. That's a lie, but I have at the most a C. HELP.
2.) I loved the comments on my previous post. ♥ you all. No lie. ;)
3.)IT'S SNOWING AND I'M SO EXCITED.
and...4.) The Pittsburgh Steelers are going to the SUPER BOWL! Sorry, I was excited.

Okay, now, somethings you should all doooo :)
A.) Listen to:
1.)My Immortal-Evanesence
2.)Call Me When You're Sober-Evanesence
3.)Bring Me To Life-Evanesence (Sorry, I ♥ the band now :D)
4.)Bass Down Low-Catarac
5.)6 Foot 7 Foot-Lil Wayne
6.)Black and Yellow-Wiz Khalifa
7.)Back to December-Taylor Swift
8.)Mean-Taylor Swift
9.)Better Than Revenge-Taylor Swift
10.)Bound to You-Christina Agulara


Okay, now, onto some serious business. News on my current relationship status. I'm single, but it seems that I have a new crush just about every ten minutes. It varies from seniors to kids a grade younger. I'm talking to quite a few guys, but I'll always have feelings for Michael. Point blank, I'll always love him. I do, however, have very strong feelings for a kid named Colby. We've been friends since he moved here last year. We've always flirted, hard core, and we always dance together at my school's dances. He's sort of my Friend With Benefits? Yeah. :) I'll keep you guys posted. :D
P.s.-thank you, to all of my loyal followers. You've been here for me for quite some times, and I'll love you forever. :) If you ever need help or want to talk, leave a comment, and I'll make sure I contact you as soon as i get it. Pinky Promise. <3
P.P.s.-Don't forget, JANUARY 28th! Be here. :D It'll be good, I SUH-WEAR. :)
P.P.P.s.-I get my braces off February 22nd! YESYESYESYESYESYES! :D
X's and O's, Hannah. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Yay Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you share my feelings. :) Haha...I LOL'd at your "friends with benefits" comment... :)
    Sadly, I'm failing math. As usual.
    Your so lucky its snowing for you!! I'm still waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great for you! Except that C in History, unfortunately iI doont know what to say other than that sucks. But I know you'll do better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um Actually im pretty sure its the 28th and im not seeing any new post missy?! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your blogg! i hope we can become friends :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.