Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm crying right now. Why? Well, it could have to do with the a few things:

A.)The boy I'm completely head-over-heals for likes, and prbably loves, someone else. And she's ugly. I'm not even just saying that because she has him.

B.)I just realized that I porbably won't marry Justin Bieber. There is a very slim chance. I loved him before he was majorly famous. Fuck that.

C.)The boy I'm completely head-over-heals for likes, and prbably loves, someone else. And she's ugly. I'm not even just saying that because she has him.

D.)I'm afraid that I'll never make out to be anything special.

E.)I'm afraid that I won't make something of myself.

F.)The boy I'm completely head-over-heals for likes, and prbably loves, someone else. And she's ugly. I'm not even just saying that because she has him.

G.)I'm scared that the world might never hear me sing.

H.)The boy I'm completely head-over-heals for likes, and prbably loves, someone else. And she's ugly. I'm not even just saying that because she has him.

I.)He's blanenly choosing HER.

J.)My sster is always sick and I never get to see her.

K.)I miss my grandparents so bad.

L.)I don't think I'm making my grandparents pround in heaven.

M.)I'm a fail at my diet. Fuck it.

N.)The boy I'm completely head-over-heals for likes, and prbably loves, someone else. And she's ugly. I'm not even just saying that because she has him.

O.)I had multiple chances with the love of my life, and I ignored them.

P.)I'm lonely.

Q.)My AMAZING post was a fail, and I'm sorry.

R.)I'm never aloud to do anything.

S.)The boy I'm completely head-over-heals for likes, and prbably loves, someone else. And she's ugly. I'm not even just saying that because she has him.

T.)I don't think the Ouija board was right. I probably won't be with Michael by the 17.

U.)I miss him.

V.)I miss him.

W.)I miss him.

X.)I miss him.

Y.)I miss him.

Z.)I miss him.

Fuck my life. Help me?
X's and O's, Hannah. ♥
http://blondeisblonde.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

  1. oh, hannah, im so so sorry :( just blast some music in your ears, write everything your feeling (and i mean EVERYTHING), and just cry and cry until there are no tears left. that is, in my opinion, the best way to cope. you'll feel a lot better tomorrow, i promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.Love.You. Whenever you need to talk, text me okay? ):

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.