Thursday, March 31, 2011

SHUT IT OR SUCK IT.

Hello, dolls. :) I haven't posted since March 16th? Wow, I blow. But, I have been busy. These next few weekends will be jam-packed with things, so I may be MIA, once again. Last weekend, I had two volleyball tournaments-Saturday I scorekept for Jr high, Sunday I played for winter league 9:30 AM-6:30 PM. Tomorrow(Friday, April 1st), I leave for Spikefest, which is a weekend long volleyball tournament four hours away in Huntington, WV. If you live near there, come see me! :) But, I'll play on Friday 6 PM-12 AM. Then, Saturday I'll have the whole day to hang out with the team, swim, and shop. :)Then I'll play from 5 PM-11 PM. Sunday I play 1 PM-3 PM, then we leave. Georgi is driving up with us, so I'll be entertained. :D Next weekend is SPRING FLING! ♥♥♥ I can't wait. I'm so mother effing excited! Then, I'll have one weekend off, then I'll go up the next week/weekend to my cousin Nikki's(I know I've mentioned her once or twice) and spend Easter/Spring Break with her. And Jesse. And Rocco. And Tommy. And Jordan. So many boysss. :) But, I'm a good girl. For now.
However, I've been feeling lately about cutting loose. Why not get drunk to the point of complete and total intoxication? Why not smoke a few blunts? Oh, yeah. It's DISGUSTING. But don't you ever feel like you need a few cold ones just to calm down? Take the edge off? I do. That's what I need you all for. To be there for me to talk to. But, I have to figure a few things on my own.
NEWS: I want to do an Easter Giveaway. I'm thinking maybe a few lip glosses, nail polishes, maybe a gift card?Let me know your thoughts. :)
X's and O's, Hannah. ♥
P.s.-I've heard from three reliable sources that Michael and his girl friend aren't doing well. What to do, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss my heart.