Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Confedence is a stain they can't wipe off.

How are you all? Good, I hope! I'm in such a good mood, and I think it has something to do with the fact that I only had to go to school util 11:15 AM this morning? Maybe. :) It also may have to with the fact that I found a new guy.
Name-Cole
Eyes-Brown
Hair-Brown
Height-5'10"

Perfect height for me! However, the dark hair/eyes is a new thing for me. I've never been attracted to anyone that didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes, like me. The only with it? He doesn't go to my school. His scool is about 20+ minutes away from me. Waaaaah. h well, I do have a phone, computer, and other forms of communication. I'm just excited because our relationship didn't start through text message, we didn't meet on Facebook or Tumblr, we met in person. We shook hands when we met and cracked jokes to each other and rapped Wiz Khalifa. WE liked each other instantaneously. I new it when he hugged me goodbye. The funny thing? I was telling my friend Mia about him in English, and she sits next to Michael, and when I said his name, Michael looked up and said "Who?" I told him his name and he said "That kid's funny as hell. I appprove." then, Mia said "I wasn't aware that she needed your approval to talk to someone? You're still with Ashley, aren't you?" He didn't know what to say to that. I'm just really happy, and I hope he doesn't fuck with me. Or Cole. Whatever. I just hope everything works out. :)
X's and O's, Hannah. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy! Sometimes I think it's actually better for boyfriends to live far-ish away from you, it's harder to get mad at them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.