Thursday, April 21, 2011

I don't know what to do anymore.

Georgi is fighting with Jess and I again. Why? When she was hanging out with that sophomore, we hung out. We called her 10+ times to see if she wanted to come over too. She didn't answer, and we didn't really care, we were having a great time. Then, we start to be idiots and dress up Jessica's Bratz dolls because we're morons, and we take a picture. The caption was we have wii, American Idol, and more than enough friends. THEY WERE FUCKING BRATZ DOLLS?! Please tell me, do you think that's bitchy? And she was like you don't have to send that just because I'm hanging out with someone else and didn't answer my phone. THAT'S NOT WHY! WE WERE BEING MORONS! I think that she thinks we need her to have a good time. That we should sit around and wait for her to tell us when we can hang out. FUCK THAT. I wait for no one. I'm sort of done trying. Every time we tried to call her she'd either A.)ignore our calls, B.) answer then hang up, C.)answer, scream, then hang up, or D.)let us start to explain, interupt, then hang up. Whatever. I did nothing wrong and there is no way in hell I'll kiss her ass just because she's PMSing.
Anyways, hope you're lifes don't suck like mine.
X's and O's, Hannah. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss my heart.