Sunday, January 29, 2012

So you can keep knocking, but won't knock me down.

Hello, everyone. :)
How do you all feel? Almost one month into this year, you should be proud, you've made it this far.
I was thinking earlier today: I used to use this blog for so many different things. I used to write about a dieting plan, my love life, my friendship troubles, and family issues. I've recently decided that none of that is really important in the end. What is important is that you love yourself, your family, and your friends.

Volleyball has started again, and I'm starting to see this really nice senior, Sheldon. I think I told you guys about him a few years ago?
WOW, a few years ago? I can't believe I've had this blog for almost TWO YEARS. That's outstanding. I love you all so much.
But, yes, I am talking to someone new. HE's really nice and sweet, and he's one of the funniest people I've ever met. 2012 had been a really good year. :)

Right after Thanksgiving, Georgi, my best friend of almost 13 years, and I had a falling out. We made up a few days after New Years, but that was the longest we've gone without talking. I realized that if you waste your life being mad and hating the world, all you end up with is more anger, and time passed. I want to be happy, and sent an example for my nephew.
I hope everyone is having a splended new year so far. :) Tell me about it!
X's and O's, Hannah. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss my heart.