Thursday, July 8, 2010

Something new. . . ?

Well, I've had this, what I think is, brilliant idea, but I'm not sure how to get it to where I want it. Here's a little synopsis-

For Ever

Ever Hills is sixteen, living in New Wilmington, Pa. The girls there are two-face, and the boys only think about what most boys would. Her boy friend, Tyler, is only interested in her if she's wearing slutty lingerie and sitting on a bed. She knows he's not the one, but when she tries breaking up with him, his inner man comes out, and leaves Ever drowning on the bottom of her pool. If someone saves her from her death, who will save her from herself? -Let me know what you think. (:

P.S.- I use almost the same names in all of m stories, so my apologies. (:

1 comment:

  1. YOU LIKE HAVE TO POST BEFORE MY HEAD EXPLODES...I'M DYING TO READ IT! Well...lots of love haha <33

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.