Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Explination. . .

Talia, I was crying over a boy. Actually, I was crying over a girl. I feel that I'm not good enough to compare to these girls going after Joel. I fell that I'm stupid, ugly, and worthless compared to them. I feel horrible about myself. But then, I see him smile at me in the hallway, and suddenly, the song on my iPod changed from that sad love song into a happy love song. A sign? Maybe. I have hope that if he likes me as much as i like him, things will work out. But then I realize he's talking to other girls and I go back to my sad playlist and crying again. I just don't know anymore. I have no more tears, only a small bit of hope and a very cute top. I'm going to watch Jersey Shore then Some of the VMA's, then I'm going to bed early and getting up early to get ready. I'll show you pictures after the finished product. We also won our ssecond volleyball game of the season on thursday, which is love. ♥ Joey comes home on Wednesday, so YAY! I'll let you know how my day goes tomorrow. X's and O's, Hannah. ♥
P.s.- I feel like my posts are getting boring. What would you guys like to hear about? Comment and let me know and I'll do my best. (:

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about this boy and i know what you mean about when he smiles to you and only you But i'm sorry i don't know what to do either tell me when you figure it out. And im doing the same thing i'm waking up really tomorrow to get ready :) I'll tell youwhen i have some ideas.

    hugs,Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Hannah, NEVER cry over anyone, because their never really worth it. And please don't ever think that, because sure there are other girls out there who are gorgeous but you have to realize that your one of them. Your gorgeous too. And sometimes these gorgeous girls...are ONLY gorgeous, but you. Where to begin? Your beautiful inside and out, smart, funny, sweet, ambitious. Your amazing. And if Joelle can't see that...screw him. He's not worth it. But you should talk to him. I know its going to be hard but try your best. Just go "Hey Joelle? Whats going on between us, do you like me or not." I mean it may ruin your friendship that you have with him, but its better knowing then wondering. On a happier thought YAY!!! Joey's coming back!!!!! =) Good for him!! Send him all of our thanks! And give him all of your love =) I'll give you all of mine! Lots endless love <3 =)

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.