Thursday, May 3, 2012

When you hear this chorus, do you miss the way the world was spinning for us?

Okay, so for those of you who actually still read this, which I doubt is even five people, I'm going to fill you in. Me and Sheldon are talking-talking. He's coming over tomorrow night to watch scary movies and cuddle on my couch. I've honestly never been so happy in my entire life. Yet, somehow, this twinge of guilt always ruins my day. I'm not sure why, but I feel like I'm cheating on Michael, my ex. We haven't even spoken since at least November, and he's had a girlfriend for almost two years. Why does he have to ruin everything? Why can I not be happy with Sheldon and just enjoy my life. I wish so badly to forget about him, but I can't. Maybe once Sheldon and I are actually a thing I'll feel better. I hate Michael so much. I just want to be happy with Sheldon, is that so much to ask?

1 comment:

  1. forget michael. he's irrelevent, do not let him ruin this thing you've got with sheldon!

    ReplyDelete

Kiss my heart.