Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh well, oh well, I still hope for the best.

Ever since I posted that last entry I've known that I needed to post something new. I've gone over this in my head so many times, yet I still have no idea how to say this without making myself cry. And here I am, under my covers, with tear streaked cheeks trying to tell you all what happened. But the thing is, I don't even know what happened myself. Sheldon did come over that Friday night as planned. We did watch scary movies and cuddle and make out for hours on my couch. I was happy for a split fucking second. But that was just too good to be true. The very next day it's over between us. I don't know why, all I know is that I'm still expected to be his 'friend'. Fuck no. Considering he's a senior and he graduated, I figured he's be out of sight out of mind, right? Wrong. I love his little sister who's on my volleyball team, so all during summer league, he would come to my games. I refused to speak to him or even look his way. I don't know what happened or why, I just know that I wasn't naive about it. I just hope that he was different from every single ass hole out there. I'll let you all know when my life starts sucking less or when I get a legitamit boyfriend. By the way, my nephew, Lucas is going to be one in about a month. I can't even believe he's grown as much as he has. I love you, Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss my heart.